Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Indian Vegetarian Recipes | Breakfast Recipes | Dinner Recipes | Lunch Recipes | Curry Recipes
Indian Regional Recipes | Rajasthain Bikaneri Bhujia
- In a bowl, add besan flour, moath flour, cardmaom powder, hing, black pepper, salt, oil and mix well.
- Then add water as needed (careful,needs very less) and mix well, form a sticky dough.
- Attach a fine net to the Sev making machine and apply some oil on your hand, break of a big ball sized piece form the dough the roll it length wise.
- Put this rolled dough in the machine and close it.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame and put in the hot oil.
- Fry it till golden brown, turn over to cook on both sides.
- Break it roughly into pieces and allow to cool.
- Store in a airtight container.