indian vegetarian recipes, Kuttu Puri/Poori
- Kuttu ka atta (buckwheat flour) - 1 cup
- Coriander leaves (chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Potato (boiled and mashed) - 4
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Green Chilies (chopped) - 2
- Water as needed -
- Rock salt to taste -
- Oil for deep frying -
- In a bowl, mix rock salt, buckwheat flour, green chilli and boiled potatoes.
- Make dough of mix as we are preparing for paratha/roti and cover it with moist muslin cloth and keep a side for 30 min.
- Make small balls of the dough and roll out each ball to form a puri/poori.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry till the puri turns dark brown.
- When cooked on one side turn it and cook on the other side also until it turns light brown.
- Serve hot kuttu poori with aloo curry or green chuteny or curd.