Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Indian Vegetarian Recipes | Breakfast Recipes | Dinner Recipes | Lunch Recipes | Curry Recipes
Punjabi Urad Dal
- Wash and soak urad dal for 4 hours.
- Cook the dal in pressure cooker with water, turmeric powder and salt.
- Cook it till dal cooked.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add cumin seed, dry red chili, green chili, ginger, garlic and onions, fry it till golden brown.
- Add tomato, cover and cook for 5-6 min.
- Add cooked dal, little water and mix well, cook it till dal become thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot dal with roti/rice.